Water Supply & Wastewater Sectors of Lebanon
Engineering Services for NERP (National Emergency Recovery Programme)
Year of Completion:
All of North West Lebanon
• Supervision of construction according to FIDIC
• Review and update of previous designs
• Review of contractor’s drawings
• Project coordination and cost control
• Inspection of works during the defects liability period
• Final completion certificate and assistance in the final taking over of works
• Operation and maintenance manuals, Training
• Detailed Field Study and Evaluation
• Feasibility Reports
• Environmental Assessments
• Detailed Design
• Tender Documents (FIDIC)
• Supervision of Construction (FIDIC)
Rehabilitation works of the first year of NERP (National Emergency Recovery Programme) in the water supply and wastewater sectors in the Northwestern regions of Lebanon made part of this project. Furthermore, the project involved the reconstruction and upgrade of infrastructure works during the 2nd and 3rd year of NERP for the entire country except for the Greater Beirut area.
detailed field investigations, supervision of construction according to FIDIC, review and update of previous designs, review of contractor's drawings, project coordination and cost control, assistance in the final taking over of works, training and operation/ maintenance manuals.
Water supply: water treatment and borehole rehabilitation, spring capture
works, chlorination stations, pumping stations, distribution systems and reservoirs.
Wastewater system: collection network, house connections and ancillary works, cleaning of sewer pipelines, detection and leveling of manholes, WWTP and sea outfall.
Pilot Project for the Integrated Rural Development
Rehabilitation Programme for the Great Hydro-Agricultural Projects