Jabel Ali Sewage Treatment Plant
Control Automation and System Integration, Dubai, U.A.E.
Year of Completion:
• Rewriting and integration of the process functional specification according to the Vendor’s specific requirements
• Cause effect matrix analysis
• Revision of P&ID - (To revise P&ID's as required from final detail engineering, Vendor's requirements, and piping details)
• New integration coding system
• Detailed I/O schedule for the complete Plant
• Signal coordination between Marshalling panel, ICA panel, MCC panel & field
• Network interconnection (Fiber Optic Network, Profibus, Vnet)
• Mapping - I/O addressing
• Instrumentation hook-up diagrams
The Jabel Ali Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) is located in a 670 Ha open desert area south of Jebel Ali, near Dubai, Lahbab road and east of the proposed Outer bypass road.
The STP is designed for a capacity of 300,000 m³/day. The process facilities are designed for secondary treatment. After the treatment the water will have characteristics for unrestricted disposal
and will be used for irrigation and sludge will be suitable for energy exploitation. UV disinfection and full sludge treatment made part of this project.
Extension and Completion, Technical Assistance, Greece
Technical Assistance for the Construction of Sewerage Main Collector System and WWTP
Storm Water, Wastewater Disposal & Treatment Plant, Athens, Greece