Wastewater Works In Passamainty, Mayotte
Village Sewerage Networks, Wastewater Collection and Conduit to existing WWTP
Year of Completion:
• Study on Alternative Solutions
• Preliminary Design
• Supervision of topographical surveys
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Detailed Design
• Financing Proposal for funding of works under EC (9th EDF)
• Tender Documents (9th EDF)
According to the census of 1997, out of 1,197 housing establishments only 20% have water supply connection in the houses and 15% are connected to a sewerage pipeline. Average water consumption is 53 l/day.
The upgrading of the wastewater works
will ameliorate the hygiene and the living conditions of the inhabitants of the village of Passamaïnty, suburb of Mamoudzou, capital of Mayotte.
The works include :
• Sewerage networks (8.9 km, 200-350 mm PVC) to collect the wastewater in the village of Passamaïnty (10,000 inh.)
• Sewerage main conduit (3.7 km main conduit of 300-450 mm, PRV for gravity
sewers and of 280 mm, HDPE for pressure sewers, 4 pumping stations, etc.) to transport the wastewater from Passamaïnty, suburb of Mamoudzou, to the existing wastewater treatment plant of Baobab in Mamoudzou city.
Serving the Greater Area of Athens, Greece
Control Automation and System Integration, Dubai, U.A.E.
Extension and Completion, Technical Assistance, Greece