Al Aziziyah Settlement Infrastructure Works, Libya
Water Supply, Wastewater and Stormwater Networks
Year of Completion:
Al Aziziyah, Libya
Technical Assistance to the contractor including:
• Review and amending of the design of the Housing & Infrastructure Board
• Additional required studies/designs
• Project correspondence
• Project scheduling, monitoring and reporting
• Quality Assurance and Health & Safety Procedures
• Project Meetings
• Coordination with NAHUCO, AECOM (TA to the project) and 4D Engineering Consultants (local Construction Management / Construction Supervision – CM/CS Consultant).
The project involves the construction of :
• Water supply networks (44km), including two elevated Water Tanks (25m height, 500m3 and 400m3), one Chlorination unit and a Treated Water Tank (4,000m3),
• Wastewater networks (28km),
approximately 10km of pressure mains and two Sewage Pumping Stations,
• Stormwater networks (5km) discharging to an open reservoir,
in the city of Al Aziziyah, about 40km south from the capital Tripoli.
The Housing & Infrastructure Board
(HIB), owner of the project, has assigned the execution of this project to the contractor National Housing & Utilities Company (NAHUCO) who has subsequently signed a contract with the contractor K.Kourtidis S.A. ENB provides TA services to this contractor.
Construction Studies and Drawings
Flood Protection Works and Storm Water Management System
Flood Control, Water Supply & Sanitation Networks, Irrigation system